Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!

































































































"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ" -St. Paul, Romans 5:1

  "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on Him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto Life." -Jesus, the Christ, John 5:24 

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! 
GOD BLESS, AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

2 comments:

  1. Outstanding selection, Rock. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You missed a few, I saw Shirley Jones, Simone Simon, Monica Lewis, Yvonne Craig, Doris Day, Dita Von Teese, Mary Tyler Moore, Gene Tierney, Diana Dors, Dolly Parton, Liz Montgomery, Donna Michelle, and I swear the one by the chimney is Greer Garson.

    ReplyDelete